Select Page

Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804)

Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804) Immigration Consultant Services In Noida & Delhi/NCR

Who should apply for this visa?

Old age brings many problems like physical decline, weakness, mental disorders and many more. At some point in life we all have to face this and it becomes imminent that we have our family around us during these hard times. The Government of Australia realizes this and enables old people to get an Australian visa if their children are citizens or permanent residents of Australia. At least half of your children should be Australian citizens or permanent residents. A balance of family test gauges your family ties within Australia and verifies whether Australia would be the best option for you to migrate to or not.

What do you need to apply for this Visa?

Your application will be based on your sponsorship by your children. The parameters are somewhat flexible in case of dire circumstances. You must also fulfill the age and health requirement. For men the minimum age requirement is 65 years. For women the age differs on the basis of date and year of birth. You must also show the financial capability to live a life in Australia on your own or with the support of your family.

This visa is not easy to obtain and many a times can take a colossal amount of time to be granted. An upper limit of up to 30 years has been set up for receiving your visa. If waiting for a long period of time is not your forte then you must consider applying for a Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864). You can find a temporary as well as a permanent version of this visa program. This visa application is processed and granted within a period of 2 years.

You will not be able to apply for this visa if you have a ‘no further stay’ condition on any of your other visas. Your visa is linked directly to your passport and so it becomes imminent for you to check for expiry of your passport. If your passport expires your visa will expire as well. Also make sure to inform the authorities about any changes or update in the information provided such as a change of residence.

Health assessment and police certificate are required as well. The health assessment should be from a qualified medical professional and the police certificate from each country that you have lived in for a period of 12 months or longer.

You must be in Australia to apply for this visa. You will have to fill in the necessary information and provide documents for verification of identity. You should upload the necessary documents prior to uploading the additional ones as there is an upper limit on the number of documents you can upload.

When do you apply for this visa?

You need to apply for this visa as soon as possible, as the amount of time taken to process this can be behemoth. Make sure to attain all the necessary documents before applying to reduce the total time taken to process your visa application.

You should also have the assurance of support (AoS) bond. Apply only after obtaining this as it is mandatory to assure the government of Australia, through this document that you will be willing to pay for certain social and welfare programs.

Where should you apply for this visa?

You have to download the application form, print it out, fill it up and send it through courier. You can even submit your application at your local migration office. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection makes sure that your application is submitted and is processed as soon as possible.

The application fee is to be paid in installments. There are many other additional costs involved in the application process such as for health assessment. For health assessment, if your application is not processes within a year then you might have to redo the assessment as it only is valid for a period of one year. To show that you will honor the Australian way of life and the Australian culture and people you must sign a n Australian Values Statement.

Why should you apply for this visa?

This visa has many perks for the people who are able to obtain it. You will be able to live and work in Australia and be a part of the medicare program. The medicare program charges are included in the visa application. You will also be able to apply for an Australian Citizenship.

How can we be of help?

At Immigration Xperts, as our name suggest, our agents are adept at filing application, gathering the necessary documents and obtaining the visa. Our agents will give you all the personal attention that you require and will walk you through the whole application process. Our MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) agents specialize in Australian visa applications and will make the whole process a cake walk for you.

Quick Enquiry Form

Important Links

Accredited By

Enquire Now