|Visa Subclasses and Pass marks|
|Skilled – Independent (subclass 189)||65|
|Skilled – Sponsored (subclass 190)||65|
|Skilled – Regional Sponsored (subclass 491)||65|
|Points for Credentialled Community Language Qualifications|
|You can receive five points for credentialled community language at the time you are invited to apply. Credentialled community langue is accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI).||5|
In order to become eligible and receive points for this category, you should be accredited to paraprofessional level or above category; must beawardedfor provisional level certifications or above; or hold a community language credential for translating and interpreting the language from the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.
|Points for Study in a Regional Area of Australia|
|You can receive five points if you meet the Australian Study Requirement to have lived and studied in regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area at the time you are invited to apply.||5|
In order to become eligible and receive points for your educational qualification:
1) The degree should meet the Australian study requirement;
2) You should obtain the degree certificate while living and studying at an educational institution or campus listed in the low population-growth metropolitan area or a regional Australia; and,
3) The degree should not beawardedvia distance education mode.
|Points for Partner Skill Qualifications|
|Competent English, Has Suitable Skill Assessment||10|
|Applicant Without Spouse/Partner Or Spouse/Partner is Australian Permenant Resident or Citizen||10|
|Spouse with Competent English||5|
In order for you to become eligible for the award of points under this category, your partner should be an applicant under the same visa category or subclass. Further, your spouse must not already a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. In addition to this, the following evidence needs to be providedat the time of invitation to apply for this visa, stating that your spouse:
1) Were aged under 45 years old;
2) Possess competent level of English;
3) Possess nomination under a skilled occupation category, which must be same as yours;
Possess an accurate skills assessment received by the assessing authority from their nominated; skilled occupation, and the assessment should not be performed for the Subclass 485 visa.
|Points for Professional Year in Australia|
|Completion of one professional year in Australia||10|
1) A complete one year of professional experience is required when you will receive an invitation to apply.
2) In order to become eligible for this award,the professional experience must be:
3) Under professions that include, accounting, ICT/computing or engineering;
4) Nominated occupation or any closely related occupation;
5) Gathered across the period of minimum 12 months;
6) Completed in Australia in the last four years before receiving an invitation to apply for the visa;
7) Provided by Engineers Australia, the Institute of Public Accountants, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, CPA Australia and the Australian Computer Society.
|Points for Sponsorship by State or Territory Government|
|Nomination by a state or territory government under a State Migration Plan, for the purposes of a subclass 190 application.||5|
|Points for Nomination by State or Territory Government or Sponsorship by an Eligible Family Member|
|Nomination by a state or territory government under a State Migration Plan, or sponsorship by an eligible relative, to a regional area for the purposes of a subclass 491 application.||15|
Immigration Experts best Immigration Consultant will help you to resolve all of your Canadian/Australian immigration-related queries. You may contact us at 9999467676 , 9999467686 or leave a mail at email@example.com You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Canada/Australia PR query. Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada/Australia to achieve your dream.