Migration Tasmania provides regular updates of nomination places used and available, as well as unfinalised nomination applications on hand and invitations to apply for nomination issued.
Tasmania has now received its final allocation of skilled visa nomination places for the 2022-23 program year. This includes an additional allocation of 900 subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional places.
Tasmania’s final allocation comprises of:
• Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa: 2000 places
• Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491) visa: 2250 places
Nomination allocation and usage (as of 6 March 2023)
Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa:
• Nominations – 1199 of 2000 places used
• Unfinalized nomination applications – 144
• Invitations issued but not yet accepted – 198
Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491) visa:
• Nominations – 1001 of 2250 places used
• Unfinalized nomination applications – 275
• Invitations issued but not yet accepted – 232
At Immigration Experts, we guide your clients with the best possibilities of moving to Australia (https://www.immigrationxperts.com/australia-pr-points-calculator/) with regard to their professional background.
To Stay Updated on Australia Immigration News, Subscribe to Immigration Experts
Fill up our Free Evaluation Form and take the initial step toward your Visa and Immigration Process. We are available for ONLINE CONSULTATION!
Contact Immigration Experts for a FREE Points-Based Assessment of your profile: Drop us an email at: email@example.com
Give us a call at +91-9999467686, 0120-6618011, 0120-6618123
Book your appointment with our experienced immigration counselors and solve all your immigration-related queries.
Achieve your Immigration dreams with Immigration Experts