New year has brought in quite a surprising and appreciated good news for the Canada’s Permanent Residence aspirants. With two draws in just 12 days of entering the new year 2017, IRCC has brought forth dreams and wishes of many applicants. The latest draw under Express Entry program for Canada immigration and permanent residence came out on 11th January 2017, just within 7 days of last draw which came out on 4th January 2017. This 52nd draw under express entry program send ITA to applicants having CRS score of 459 and above. This scoring of CRS for Field Skilled Worker (FSW) program of Canada Immigration boils down to the fact that now applicants can hope to get garner selection for PR on the basis of their credential alone without requiring those extra points for having a job offer. A careful analysis on this express entry program has revealed certain bonus points of this program where skilled workers are concerned of which major ones are illustrated below:
- No Quota restrictions for specific occupations for any individual.
- As the applications submitted remain in the candidate pool of express entry for a year, applicants get added
- benefit of qualifying for the country’s immigration quota for next year.
- Applicant can again apply under EEP despite not getting selected in the first filing.
- Applicants marital status do not have much effect on their credit for applying under Express Entry Program.
Considering the benefits above, it is no wonder that Express Entry Program was such a hit with aspirants looking to migrate to Canada with PR in hand.