The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC-PNP) conducted two draws on March 7, 2023, for the general category of immigrants, which included tech professionals and targeted occupations like healthcare and education-related roles. These draws were conducted under the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) programs.
British Columbia provided a chance for 274 skilled workers to seek permanent residency in Canada.
Here are the specifics of the draw, which include details like the number of invitations and the minimum score requirements for each category:
How can I apply for the BC PNP Tech Stream?
• Once a candidate has selected a category that is appropriate for them, they may register online and get a registration score.
• The top-scoring technology sector registrants will be invited to apply via a weekly tech draw held by the BC PNP (subject to processing capacity).
• The invited applicants should submit a comprehensive online application no later than 30 days from the date of the invitation. The government should be charged a fee of 700 CAD.
• The BC PNP will give the application first priority in processing.
• If chosen, the applicant will get a nomination that they can use to file a petition for permanent residence in Canada.
• Those who have been nominated and meet the criteria for their nomination will be given a work permit support letter so they may apply for a new work permit or renew their present one and go on working while their application is being processed.
At Immigration Experts, we guide your clients with the best possibilities of moving to Canada (https://www.immigrationxperts.com/canada-immigration/67-canada-immigration-point-system/) with regard to their professional background.
To Stay Updated on Canadian Immigration News, Subscribe to Immigration Experts
Fill up our Free Evaluation Form and take the initial step toward your Visa and Immigration Process. We are available for ONLINE CONSULTATION!
Contact Immigration Experts for a FREE Points-Based Assessment of your profile: Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a call at +91-9999467686, 0120-6618011, 0120-6618123
Book your appointment with our experienced immigration counselors and solve all your immigration-related queries.
Achieve your Immigration dreams with Immigration Experts