In Ontario's most recent PNP draw, nurses, bankers, and food service managers were among the 18 occupations targeted.
On January 12, Ontario held its second draw in two days, inviting 502 Express Entry applicants to file for a provincial nomination.
Invited candidates got Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores ranging between 464 and 467 in the Express Entry system.
Candidates who may be qualified for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) were invited to the latest draw by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allows foreign employees to start their careers in Ontario and relocate to Canada's most populated province.
The OINP invited candidates who had work experience in one of the 18 occupations listed in order by National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes:
• NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
• NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
• NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
• NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
• NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
• NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
• NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
• NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
• NOC 0711 – Construction managers
• NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
• NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
• NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
• NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
• NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
• NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
• NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
• NOC 3231 – Opticians
• NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
In order to acquire a provincial nomination, invited Express Entry applicants must have at least one year of work experience in one of these occupations. They will be moved to the front of the queue to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence if they are nominated under this or any other Express Entry-linked PNP.
At Immigration Experts, we guide your clients with the best possibilities of moving to Canada (https://www.immigrationxperts.com/canada-immigration/67-canada-immigration-point-system/) with regards to their professional background.
To Stay Updated on Canada Immigration News, Subscribe to Immigration Experts
Fill up our Free Evaluation Form and take the initial step towards your Visa and Immigration Process.We are available for ONLINE CONSULTATION!
Contact Immigration Experts for FREE Points-Based Assessment of your profile: Drop us an email at: [email protected]
Give us a call at: +91-9999467686, 0120-6618011, 0120-6618123
Book your appointment with our experienced immigration counselors and solve all your immigration-related queries at the comfort of your home.
We are available on Skype: Immigrationxperts.com
Achieve your Immigration dreams with Immigration Experts