The Commissioner of the Australian Border Force and decision-makers may give you an individual exemption if you are:
• A foreign citizen who is visiting Australia at the invitation of the Australian Government or a state or territory government authority to help with the COVID-19 response
• A foreign individual whose entrance into Australia would be in the national interest, as assessed by the Australian Government or a state or territory government authority providing essential or specialised medical services, such as air ambulance, medical evacuations, or vital medical supply delivery
• A foreign national with important skills or who works in Australia's major industry
• A foreign national who has been sponsored by an employer to work in an occupation on the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) in Australia
• Army troops covered by the Asia Pacific Forces, Commonwealth Armed Forces, Status of Forces Agreement, and Status of Armed Forces Agreement
• An individual who lives on a vessel that is seeking safe haven at the nearest approved port for a limited length of time for replenishment or safety reasons, and who is approved by the relevant State or Territory government
• A student who has been selected to take part in an International Student Arrivals Plan approved by the relevant state or territory government and recognised by the Department of Education, Skills, and Employment as fulfilling the Protocols and Preconditions for International Student Arrivals
• A medical university student in their last three years of education, with evidence of a confirmed placement in an Australian hospital or medical practise The placement must commence within the following two months and provide medical services to Australia's general public
• A student in years 11 and 12, with permission from the Department of Education, Skills, and Employment (DESE) and collaboration with competent state or territory government health and education organisations More information about this method may be found on the Department of Education, Skills, and Employment's website
• A student in the last two years of a university degree in dentistry, nursing, or an allied health profession, with confirmation of a confirmed placement in an Australian hospital or medical practise starting within the next two months
• Social and convincing grounds for travel
• A Prospective Marriage (subclass 300) visa holder if the subclass 300 visa has been accepted and the subclass 300 visa application was submitted at least 12 months prior to filing a travel exemption request This means that if the applicant applied for a subclass 300 visa on or before August 18, 2020, and was granted one, the applicant is entitled for an inwards travel exemption on August 18, 2021
At Immigration Experts, we guide your clients with the best possibilities of moving to Australia (https://www.immigrationxperts.com/australia-pr-points-calculator/) with regards to their professional background.
To Stay Updated on Australia Immigration News, Subscribe to Immigration Experts
Fill up our Free Evaluation Form and take the initial step towards your Visa and Immigration Process.We are available for ONLINE CONSULTATION!
Contact Immigration Experts for FREE Points-Based Assessment of your profile:Drop us an email at: [email protected]
Give us a call at: +91-9999467686, 0120-6618011, 0120-6618123
Book your appointment with our experienced immigration counselors and solve all your immigration-related queries at the comfort of your home.
We are available on Skype: Immigrationxperts.com
Achieve your Immigration dreams with Immigration Experts