Applicants with score as low as 435 have received an Invitation to Apply (ITA.)
This will bring a sigh of relief to all the applicants who have filed an express entry pool for Canada permanent residency. The good news is for all those waiting for the latest selection ranking news through the comprehensive ranking system (CRS). The latest update during the draw that concluded on the 6th September 2017 informed that all applicants who have scored 435 points or more under the CRS have been invited to apply (ITA) under Canada FSW program. Further, 2772 candidates received an ITA in the 71th draw since the launch of Express Entry program.
This indicates that one will get through positively against their own credentials in terms of education, qualification and other aspects.
We the immigrationXperts (http://www.immigrationxperts.com) were amongst the foremost agencies to encourage their clients to file their applications and not to be anxious about the high points under CRS from the earlier express entry draws.
The below indications prove that Canada express entry program is one of the best programs for certified and skilled professionals that are keen in filing permanent residence visa.
- Any other skilled program does not offer the luxury to qualify their applications in the pool considering the majority of occupations
- There are no specific quota restrictions for any individual occupation
It allows one to stay in the express entry pool for at least a year and keep the options open in getting selected
- Under the overall immigration quota next year as well
In case one is not selected in the first filing one can still reapply into the express entry pool
- Unlike the earlier selection process and new ITA (Invitation to apply) process under CRS, the EEP offers the
best wherein the point system stays at 67 points
- Even if one does not have a confirmed offer from a Canadian employer or Canadian experience or qualifications
under the comprehensive ranking system one can get selected through express entry pool
- Both single and married applicants can apply.
Immigration xperts (www.immigrationxperts.com) provide finest fee and services to their Canada express entry clients.
Kindly contact us for a free assessment of you and your family profile. Book Your Appointment
Read more: TIPS FOR IMPROVING EXPRESS ENTRY CRS SCORES