Upcoming Closure Of 489 Program in Northern Territory
The subclass 489 visa will close from 16 November 2019. The Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs has announced that the last day for states and territories to nominate and issue invitations for the subclass 489 applicants will be 10 September 2019.
Migration Northern Territory will stop accepting subclass 489 visa nomination applications in the following order:
- Offshore applicants – close of business on 30 August 2019
- Onshore applicants – close of business on 6 September 2019.
Applicants must note the following key points:
Due to the large volume of applications received, Migration Northern Territory cannot guarantee that all subclass 489 nomination applications will be finalized before the deadline of 10 September 2019.
- If your application is not finalized by 10 September 2019, Migration Northern Territory will contact you after this date.
- If you are an onshore applicant and have a visa expiring before 16 November 2019, contact MigrationNT through the online application portal.
You should submit decision-ready applications with all required documents attached – view documents required on the skilled nominated visas page.
- 30 August 2019: last day for offshore applicants to lodge nomination applications to Migration Northern Territory.
- 6 September 2019: last day for onshore applicants to lodge nomination application to Migration Northern Territory.
- 10 September 2019: last day to issue nomination for subclass 489.
- 16 November 2019: subclass 491 visa program opens
Applicants can lodge an expression of interest for subclass 491 visa through the Department of Home Affairs’. SkillSelect system subclass 491 nomination applications can be lodged through the MigrationNT online application.
Immigration Experts best Immigration Consultant will help you to resolve all of your Canadian/Australian immigration-related queries. You may contact us at 8448-450100 or leave an mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Canada/Australia PR query. Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada/Australia to achieve your dream.