The State of Victoria today sent an email to its subscribers with the following message, quite explicit:
On the afternoon of Monday, July 15, 2019, the Victoria Skilled Trades and Business Migration Program will launch a new online application system for visa nominations.
The new system will allow you to:
- Track the progress of your application / s
- Access your account from multiple devices – from mobile to office
- Manage client applications more easily
What do you want to know:
- No visa application can be submitted on the Live in Melbourne website between Wednesday, July 10, 2019 (16:00) and Monday, July 15, 2019 at 16:00.
- You will not be able to log in at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 If you have an existing account.
- If you have a draft application filed in the system, you must submit it no later than Wednesday, July 10 at 4 pm or relaunch your application in the new system on Monday, July 15, 2019
- On Monday, July 15, 2019, you will receive a link to the new login portal, where you will have to re-register your information.
If you have any questions, please contact the Skilled and Business Migration Program team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: