Saskatchewan sends 986 Invitations in the Latest draw for Express Entry candidates
On October 18, the province of Saskatchewan held its latest round in the month of October from the day Saskatchewan updates its occupation in-demand list. Allowing 986 applicants to apply for a Canadian permanent residency through a provincial nomination.
The 986 invitations went to Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) applicants in the federal Express Entry program who had registered a separate profile.
SINP Express Entry Category is connected to the Federal Express Entry Program, which handles the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s major categories of immigration —
- Federal Skilled Worker Class,
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Canadian Experience Class.
Candidates invited represented 12 occupations, reported by the SINP. HR professionals, engineers, computer network technicians, educational counselors, Heavy-duty equipment, as well as Accounting Technicians were among those included.
The October 17 draw issued invitations to Express Entry candidates with work experience in the following 12 occupations. “NOC” stands for the profession’s National Occupational Classification code.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621)
- Restaurant and foodservice managers (NOC 0631)
- Construction managers (NOC 0711)
- Managers in agriculture (NOC 0821)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Social and community service workers (NOC 4212)
- Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214)
- Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade (NOC 6221)
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics (NOC 7312)
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers (NOC 7321)
Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination receive an additional 600 points for their ranking score and an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada is essentially assured.
To be eligible for a Saskatchewan provincial nomination, Express Entry applicants must file with the SINP a separate Expression of Interest. Express Entry candidates invited to the October 17 draw of the SINP had a minimum score of 67 on the EOI points list of the SINP.
Immigration Experts best Immigration Consultant will help you to resolve all of your Canadian/Australian immigration-related queries. You may contact us at 8448-450100 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Canada/Australia PR query. Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada/Australia to achieve your dream.