Ontario PNP targets Express Entry candidates Send 1000 Invitations
August 15, 2018– Ontario conducted a huge draw inviting nearly 1,000 applicants to apply for immigration In its stream of Express Entry Human Capital Priorities under OINP.
Candidates were required to submit Express Entry Profiles to qualify for the draw between 15 August 2018 and 15 August 2019. 997 NOIs were released, with a range of CRS rating from 439 to 465.
The 10 targeted occupations were:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream
It is entirely feasible for an individual to complete the entire process of immigrating to Canada under the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream within a 12-month period, if not even more quickly than that.
Below is a run-through of the process, from beginning to end.
- Meet the criteria of the FSWC or the CEC (note that candidates eligible under the Federal Skilled Trades Class only are not eligible under this stream).
- Create an Express Entry profile.
- Meet the criteria for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Receive a NOI from the OINP (note that not all eligible candidates may be issued a NOI).
- After receiving a NOI, you have 45 calendar days to apply to OINP.
- To apply, you must submit your application through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents.
- Pay the OINP fee of $1,500.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a letter from OINP through your Express Entry account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system.
- Receive 600 additional CRS points and an ITA for permanent residence at a subsequent draw from the Express Entry pool.
- Submit an application for permanent residence within 60 days of receiving the invitation to apply (ITA).
- Become a permanent resident of Canada.
Express Entry candidates who are invited to apply for provincial nomination receive an additional 600 points towards their CRS score, effectively guaranteeing an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence in a subsequent draw from the Express Entry pool.
Immigration Experts best Immigration Consultant will help you to resolve all of your Canadian/Australian immigration-related queries. You may contact us at 8448-450100 or leave an mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Canada/Australia PR query. Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada/Australia to achieve your dream.