Breaking News

Loading RSS Feed
ICCRC ID # R408775
Select Page

Visit Hong Kong

Visit Hong Kong Immigration Consultant Services In Noida & Delhi/NCR

Hong Kong is a fantastic blend of the east and the west. Witnessing the cultural impact of Cantonese, Mandarin, British, there are ample communities from Hakka, Fujian and Shanghainese people. This country is also known as shopper’s paradise. Apart from shopping there is much more in Hong Kong – the vibrant cosmopolis is a cultural kaleidoscope, renowned as the culinary capital of Asia, unveil the fun of night life at Victoria Harbor to view the exquisite symphony of lights and really much more.To visit Hong Kong you need to obtain Hong Kong Visit Visa. There are three different types of visas designed to enter to this country.

The three types of Hong Kong Visit Visa are:

  • General
  • Part I
  • Part II


The General visa category entitles visa to the applicant or the entry permit requirements of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China. It cannot be taken as a full statement of the law governing immigration.

Even if all immigration requirements are the travellers may not gain automatic entry. The HKSAR immigration authorities have the right to refuse any person permission to land except those in Part I category. If you need further advice on individual cases you can reach:

  • Any Chinese diplomatic and consular mission or
  • The Immigration Department.
  • If you have a close connection with the HKSAR by birth or long period of residence in the Region, you may not require a visa or entry permit. (Refer Part I)
  • If Part I visa category does not apply to you, you will need a visa or entry permit to work, study, establish or join in any business or to take up residence in the HKSAR. For entry permit for visit you do not require a visa, depending on your nationality / type of travel document you hold. ( Refer Part II.)

Part I

This is another type of Hong Kong Visit Visa. One does not need entry permit or visa for any purpose if you hold any of the following travel documents mentioned below:

  • Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport
  • British National (Overseas) Passport
  • Hong Kong Certificate of Identity
  • Re-entry permit to (for entry from the Mainland of China and the Macao Special Administrative Region only)
  • Hong Kong Seaman’s Identity Book
  • Hong Kong Document of Identity for Visa Purposes accorded for the valid documents is valid or the holder’s limit of stay in Hong Kong has not expired.
  • Travel documents bearing one of the following endorsements:

Quick Enquiry Form

Important Links

Accredited By

Enquire Now