How to Apply for Canada Provincial Nominee Program in 2019?
Apart from the Express Entry Program, applicants can also migrate through the economic route to Canada via the PNPs (Provincial Nominee Program.) To get a PNP visa Canada 2019, you have two main options – apply either through the Express Entry program or directly to the PNP program. Both the options have their own advantages and disadvantages. At the end, the choice will depend entirely on your profile.
PNP Visa Canada 2019
When it comes to immigration, states and territories must be offered a certain degree of autonomy. Through this autonomy, territories can select immigrants with skills and knowledge required in their economy. Hence apart from meeting the needs of the entire nation, the needs of individual territories will also be met. In particular, PNP visa Canada 2019 is for hopefuls who:
- Possess knowledge, skills and work experience required by a certain province
- Want to live and work in the province that will nominate them
- Want to be a Canadian permanent resident
Apart from the Express Entry program, each province provides access to multiple economic immigration programs. These programs often have particular targets in mind. For instance, provinces have particular programs for students.
Options for PNP Visa Canada 2019
As stated above, you can choose multiple options to apply through for PNP visa Canada 2019. However, you must analyze your profile first. Doing so will help you in identifying the program that will provide you with the maximum points. For instance, applicants with a good profile should always apply directly through the Express Entry program. On the other hand, if the applicant does not have a good profile, then applying through particular PNPs will be better.
To get a PNP visa in Canada from India 2019, you can choose one of the ways for applying to the PNP:
- Paper Based approach
- Online approach
Applying Offline via the Paper Based Approach
Paper based approach only works for non-express entry streams. To apply for a Canada PNP visa from India in 2019, you should follow the steps provided below:
- Send an application to the province of your choice to sponsor you for immigration through a particular program.
- Once you’re approved for sponsorship, you need to apply for permanent residency.
- Get a medical certificate and a character certificate.
- Send the entire PR application package with supporting documents to the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.)
- Wait for the application to be processed.
Note: You can get the application package from this link.
This package contains all the application forms that you need to submit with the IRCC. Also, you can use the checklist to ensure that you’ve included all the required supporting documents. Apart from this, you also need to include the following fees:
- Biometric Fee
- Processing Fee
The offline approach works great for users who aren’t technically gifted. However, we recommend that you apply online so that you can edit your profile in the future. Also, Canada PNP PR processing time is substantially more for the paper based approach.
Applying Online via the Express Entry Program
If you’re going to apply for Express Entry, you might as well get a provincial nomination. There are primarily two ways of applying to the PNPs:
- Notify the province that you are interested in a sponsorship from them.
- Once you receive the nomination, create an Express Entry profile and apply for PR.
- After receiving your ITA, send the final PR application
- Create an Express Entry Profile
- Apply to provinces from which you are seeking nomination
- If you receive a notification of interest, then apply in affirmative.
- Once you get your ITA, apply for Permanent Residency
The Canada PNP processing time 2019 is a little more than 6 months. However, most applications are processed fairly early. Indeed, the Canada PNP PR processing time via the Express Entry is significantly lower than the offline method. Therefore, applicants who want their applications to be processed faster should apply through the express entry program.
It is now possible to get Canada PNP without job offer. The points awarded for securing job offers from Canadian employers were substantially decreased.
Canada PNP Visa Requirements
Provinces are independent to set their own eligibility criteria and requirements. In fact, apart from the Express Entry program all provinces also have their separate PNPs. You can apply to these PNP, if you have a bad express entry profile.
Canada PNP visa requirements are provided below:
- Age must be below 50
- Medical certificate from a Panel Physician
- Police certificate from every zone you’ve resided in for the past 10 years
- Work Experience and Educational Qualification according to the eligibility criteria of the province
- Language Skills in English and/or French
There are many other requirements which depend upon the stream you apply through and the province you apply to. However, when you apply through the express entry program, all you need to care about is satisfying the eligibility criteria of at least one of the steams listed below:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Canada PNP program 2019 eligibility from India are no different from the ones stated above. Also, please make sure to take the medical test as close to the date of arrival in Canada as possible. The medical certificate should be valid at the time of filing the application and when you arrive to Canada.
You can also take your dependents along with you. Dependents can include:
- Spouse or Common Law partner
- Dependent Children
- Dependent Children of your Spouse or Common-law partner
If you fulfill the aforementioned criteria, then you will have no problems in getting PNP visa in Canada from India 2019.
IELTS Requirements for PNP Canada
IELTS is the most popular language test and is accepted by many other countries apart from Canada. The essence of this test lies in its simplicity. You can book the test date and location online. Once you take the test, the score is computed. You can use this score to prove the level of your language proficiency.
Most Popular Provinces for Immigration to Canada
Ontario, British Columbia and Quebec were the top three destinations for economic immigrants. 66 percent of the economic immigrants went to these provinces, on the other hand only 34 percent went to rest of Canada.
The 2018 report to Parliament on Immigration also included details about immigration to each province. There are a substantial number of applications filed from India. This is why getting a Canada PNP visa from India becomes more competitive. However, a large number of Indians are already present in Canada. Hence, if you get a Canada PNP visa from India, then it won’t take much time for you to assimilate into the society.
As you can see from the pictorial representation above, the most popular province in Canada for immigrants is Ontario. Most candidates who want PNP visa in Canada from India 2019 usually apply to these three provinces. The primary reason being that Canada PNP PR processing time for these provinces is less. Further, there are better economic opportunities in these provinces.
Let’s look briefly at some of the programs for these popular provinces:
Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
Ontario is the most populous province in Canada. It is the economic powerhouse of the country, and hence offers the best employment opportunities to newly arrived immigrants. There are multiple streams under OINP:
- Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital priorities Stream
- Ontario Express Entry: French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- Ontario Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream
- International Graduates Stream:
- Masters Graduate Stream
- PhD Graduate Stream
- Foreign Worker Stream
- International Student Stream
- In-Demand Skills Stream
- Business Stream
- Corporate Stream
- Entrepreneur Stream
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
For immigrants looking to settle in a diverse and multicultural province, British Columbia is the perfect fit. It is also a great place for immigrants who want work in the forestry industry. The most popular immigration streams for British Columbia include:
- Skilled Worker Category
- Healthcare Professional Category
- International Graduate Category
- International Post-Graduate Category
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category
- Entrepreneur Streams
- Entrepreneur Immigration Category
- Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot
- Strategic Projects Category
Quebec Provincial Nominee Program
Quebec is more autonomous than the rest of Canada. To immigrate to Quebec, you must file an application with them directly. The two main immigration programs for Quebec are:
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
- Quebec Experience Class (PEQ)
You have many other options for PNP visa in Canada from India 2019. A Canada PNP visa from India will help you in living and working in Canada indefinitely. Further, you will be able to apply for citizenship after a couple of years.
Apply for a PNP visa Canada 2019 with the best immigration consultants in India. Our ICCRC registered consultants will be there for you throughout the immigration process. As a leader in immigration and resettlement industry, we have a track record of complete client satisfaction. For this, we ensure that all our clients have round the clock access to our consultants. Further, our consultants themselves fill and file each application.
We will also help you in applying for Canada PNP without job offer. With our consultants, getting a PNP visa in Canada from India 2019 will be a cakewalk.
To know more, you can get in touch with our experts at: