Newfoundland and Labrador PNP
The Newfoundland & Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) or the NLPNP is one of the many Provincial Nominee Programs of the Canadian Government. The NLPNP enables the provincial government of Newfoundland & Labrador to nominate skilled and talented candidates to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents based on the needs of the local labour market of Newfoundland & Labrador.
If you are seeking a place to get settled with a thriving career, along with your family, then Newfoundland & Labrador can turn into a perfect immigration option for you and your family in Canada.
Also, Express Entry applicants would be among those who can get considered and therefore benefit of getting selected as an eligible nominee by getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the province of Newfoundland & Labrador.
Newfoundland and Labrador PNP immigration streams
Explore the various NLPNP streams that are can be availed currently:
- Express Entry Skilled Worker Category
This particular immigration category is for those applicants who:
- have an existing profile in the federal Express Entry Pool;
- have a job offer from a high-skilled occupation from an eligible employer residing in the Newfoundland & Labrador that should be valid for a minimum period of two years and has a possibility of getting a further extension;
- salary and other job benefits should meet the provincial standards as well as prevailing wage rates in the province.
Additional Eligibility Requirements –
- score at least 67 points out of a total of 100 on the Provincial Nominee Programs’ points assessment grid;
- have an IRCC approved work permit with a minimum of 4 months left in its validity during the time of application submission or should be entitled to apply for the IRCC work permit;
- possess Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma or any other foreign qualification being approved from the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA);
- demonstrate a clear intention and capability to settle in the province on a permanent basis;
- have sufficient financial resources or settlement funds;
- provide language test results that should match with the CLB score level described in the Express Entry profile.
- Skilled Worker Category
This particular category has been designed for those candidates who have received a guaranteed offer of employment from an employer based in Newfoundland & Labrador or those who are currently working in the province on the basis of a valid Work Permit. In order to become eligible and submit an application to apply for this program, you should –
have a full-time employment offer from an employer based in Newfoundland & Labrador;
have a citizenship as well as Immigration Canada’s work permit or should have been entitled to apply for one of these entitlements;
have a qualification, accreditation and/or any training skills required for the offered job;
demonstrate a clear intention and capability to settle on a permanent basis in Newfoundland & Labrador;
demonstrate that you possess sufficient financial resources or settlement funds in order to get successfully established in the province along with your dependents;
your current or future employer needs to prove a legitimate need of your skills set to operate their business; and
demonstrate that you have a sufficient level of language capabilities in English or French in order to perform your job duties;
** Some application submitted under the International Graduate Category could be accepted if the candidate is employed in a field or industry which is not related with their studies during the time of application submission, however in order to get accepted in this manner, it would be mandated for the candidate to have completed their graduation from the Memorial University or from the College of the North Atlantic.
To qualify in this scenario, the candidate is required to have –
- a post-secondary degree or a diploma or a study program that could demonstrate an equivalent amount of academic experience;
- a job or a job offer that should be consistent with NOC level 0, A, B or C;
- the employment should be such that can lead an advancement in the career of an individual;
- a recent combination of work experience, skill set and/or some training, being completed according to the description of the NOC, in the field of industry in which the candidate is working;
- position offered should specifically respond towards the labour market needs of the province of Newfoundland & Labrador.
- International Graduate Category
This category was initiated to attract recent graduates who hold a valid Post-Graduate Work Permit and a job or a job offer from an employer based in Newfoundland & Labrador. In order to get qualified under this category, the applicant should:
- have completed a minimum of half of their total academics from Canada and have completed their graduation from a recognized publicly funded college or university located across Canada;
- have completed a minimum of two-years of degree or diploma program while enrolled in a study program which needs to be a full-time course and has an opportunity for advancement;
- have a full-time employment offer in their specific field of study, or in some related field of study, and from an employer based in the Newfoundland & Labrador;
- have applied towards the NLPNP within a period of two years from the date of receiving your diploma or degree certificate;
- have legal status to work anywhere across Canada, or should have a citizenship and a Post-Graduate Work Permit received from Immigration Canada;
- have the required qualification, skills, training and qualification required for the offered job;
- demonstrate a strong intention and capability to live permanently in the province of Newfoundland & Labrador;
- can prove that the candidate has sufficient amount of financial resources to get successfully established in the province along with their dependents;
- can demonstrate that they have sufficient language proficiency skills in English or French required to perform the necessary employment duties.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category
The International Graduate Entrepreneur category is designed to attract graduates that have completed their education from the Memorial University or from the College of the North Atlantic and who have either already started or have bought a local business in the province and are operating its daily operations continuously for a minimum period of one year.
You should –
- be at least 21 years of age;
- submit a business plan with valid financial documents;
- have completed a degree program or diploma that should be a minimum of two years of full-time study course from the Memorial University or from the College of the North Atlantic. The degree or the diploma program should have been completed within a period of two years of submitting the Expression of Interest;
- have a legitimate post-graduate work permit;
- demonstrate the intent to reside permanently in the Newfoundland & Labrador while actively operating a business that should provide important economic benefit to the province of Newfoundland and Labrador;
- have a minimum of one-year experience on a continuous basis of actively operating an existing business (in which you should have at least 33.3. percent of minimum ownership);
- be able to create a minimum of one full-time employment for a Canadian permanent resident or citizen;
- demonstrate clearly that your business is a for-profit entity which has a primary objective of earning profits majorly by selling good and/or other services;
- score a minimum of CLB 7 in an English or French Language Proficiency Test;
- have completed an online application for Expression of Interest;
- received an ITA from the provincial government of Newfoundland & Labrador.
- International Entrepreneur Category
The International Entrepreneur category has been designed to specifically target experienced business owners or business manager at senior level who intend to live permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador.
You should –
- be aged between 21 to 59 years of age;
- demonstrate a business plan that must be verifiable with the help of supporting financial documents;
- have at least Canadian high school diploma or an equivalent study-program;
- want to settle permanently in the province while actively operating a business that should be important for the economic development of Newfoundland & Labrador;
- have a minimum of $600,000 as net worth for the business along with personal assets that could be transferred to Canada directly;
- be capable of investing a minimum of $200,000 to start a business in the province with a minimum ownership of either 33.3 percent or $1 million in the form of equity investment;
- generate a minimum of one full-time employment for citizens and permanent residents living in Canada;
- demonstrate that the business is completely a for-profit entity that has a primary purposed of gaining profits via the selling good and/or other services;
- have a minimum of two-years of experience of actively operating an owned business (with at least 25 percent of minimum ownership) over the period of last five years OR should be having 5 or more years of experience under a business management role of a senior level in the past ten years;
- a minimum score of CLB 5 across speaking, reading, listening and writing in either English or French language test. (The language proficiency tests that are acceptable includes the Canadian English Language Proficiency Program or the CELPIP General Test or International English Language Testing System or IELTS General Test, General Training Test or the Test d’evaluation de francais or TEF);
- complete Expression of Interest (EOI) through online means;
- received an ITA from the provincial government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Immigration consultants for Australia are one of the best options to tackle migration to Australia. They are well trained and extensively knowledge regarding all the regulations that need to be adhered to. These consultancy have years of experience in migration process and can relatively make your job of getting the visa in lesser time and smoother. Considering the imperative contacts that they have in the market, they provide you with an edge of advantage over other individuals who are planning to take the same route.
Why Immigration Experts?
Immigration Experts best Immigration Consultant will help you to resolve all of your Canadian/Australian immigration-related queries. You may contact us at 8448-450100 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Canada/Australia PR query. Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada/Australia to achieve your dream.