Canada Immigration from India in 2019
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity. Canada is one of the best countries in the world to work and live in. As one of Canada’s most popular immigration destinations, Canada attracts immigrants from around the world. Canada’s stable economy, high standard of living, educated population and low crime rate make Canada a destination of choice for immigrants around the world. Why not become one?
What are different types for Canada Immigration from India 2019?
Canadian immigration can be divided into two main categories:
The Canadian immigration program that is right for you depends on your case, your goals and your intention to come to Canada, whether to study in Canada, to work in Canada or to live in Canada. There are more than 60 different programs to immigrate to Canada. Choosing an immigration lawyer will determine the best route for you.
Temporary residence in Canada
If you want to visit, work or study in Canada, you will need a temporary visa. Temporary residence status refers to persons who wish to come to Canada to visit, work or study, who come to Canada for a temporary period and are therefore considered visitors. Here are the three types of temporary resident programs available:
- Visitor Visa or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) – Visitors who wish to come to Canada temporarily for vacation, or to visit family and friends.
- Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a job offer in Canada?
- Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will probably need a study permit.
Permanent Residence in Canada
A permanent resident is a person who has obtained permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada but who is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. A person in Canada temporarily, such as a student or a foreign worker, is not a permanent resident. Following are the ways to Canada immigration:
- Express Entry Program: A Canadian immigration program that allows skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada and become permanent residents. Persons eligible for certain federal economic immigration programs may be selected.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program: This program is for people who will immigrate to Canada based on their personal references.
- Business Immigration: is intended for business people entering Canada as an investor or entrepreneur.
- Sponsor your family: How to sponsor a family member to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC): This category is intended for international students and temporary workers with at least one year of work experience in Canada.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Demands: This application is for persons living in Canada without legal status but who have established themselves and have their place of residence in Canada.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (NPP): Find out how to apply to be selected in the different provinces of Canada.
The Immigration Experts Express Entry application service will give you quick access to the pool with a profile that gives you the best chance of being selected.
Following are the different scenarios for an immigrant purpose of immigrating to Canada. These scenarios will help you to understand the Canadian Immigration process and Canada immigration requirements:
To Visit Canada
You must submit five important documents when applying for a Visitor Visa (VRT). Note that each immigration case differs slightly depending on your particular situation, but you generally need the following documents to apply for a “temporary resident visa” in Canada:
- Proof of your links with your country of origin
- Proof of funds for your visit to Canada
- Identifiers such as passport or county resident card
- A letter of invitation from the person inviting you to come to Canada
- Proof that you will only stay in Canada temporarily
Disclaimer: You may need other documents and information. People must obtain a VRT before leaving their country of origin. People cannot obtain VRT upon arrival in Canada.
To work in Canada
A Canadian work permit is an authorization to work in Canada if you come from a foreign country. You usually need a work permit to work in Canada. You can get several Canadian work permits so you can work in Canada.
No matter where you are applying, you must:
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada upon the expiry of your work permit,
- Show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family during your stay in Canada and to return home,
- Obey the law and have no criminal record (we may ask you to provide us with a criminal record certificate),
- Not constitute a danger to the security of Canada,
- Be in good health and have a medical examination, if necessary,
- Do not plan to work for an employer whose “ineligible” status is on the list of employers who have not complied with the conditions,
- Do not plan to work for an employer who regularly offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages, and
- Give the officer all the other documents requested to prove that you can enter the country.
To study in Canada
Each year, more than 130,000 students come to Canada to study. To do this, they must obtain a study permit issued by the Canadian government. This license, which is a type of Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), allows students to study in Canada for a temporary period. It usually indicates the educational institution they attend and their program of study. To be eligible, a candidate must meet a certain set of requirements.
- Convince an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies
- Have a letter of acceptance from an educational institution
- Show that you have money to pay tuition and living expenses for yourself and your family members for the duration of your stay in Canada.
- Be law-abiding and not have a criminal record
- Do not pose a risk to the security of Canada
- To be in good health (to pass a medical examination, if necessary)
Note: You may need to produce any additional documents requested by the agent to determine your eligibility. For more information, visit our Canadian Studies Permit page.
To live in Canada
Immigrating to Canada as a newcomer can be confusing to learn about daily activities in a new country. Canada can be very different from your home country, which means there is a lot to learn and explore before you arrive here. Here are some things to consider before moving to adapt to the Canadian lifestyle as quickly and easily as possible.
- Laws of the Government
- Banks and financing (credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, checks, etc.)
- Healthcare, hospitals, doctors’ offices
- Cars, public transport
- Education, school systems
- Grocery stores, restaurants
What are the key requirements for immigrating to Canada?
Canadian immigration requirements are very different depending on Canadian immigration programs or visas. However, there are important basic requirements common to most Canadian immigration programs. Here are some key requirements for immigrating to Canada through Express Entry, CEC, PNP and various other immigration programs that will allow you to enter Canada.
- Education: You must provide your assessment report for the evaluation of academic credentials (ECE) abroad when submitting your application for immigration to Canada.
- Language proficiency: You must prove your command of the language in one of Canada’s official languages, i.e. English and French, through registered testing and certification agencies; to say IELTS (International English Language Test System) for English. The required language mark is 7 BLC for your first official language in 4 linguistic regions.
- Medical Records and Criminal History: To be eligible for immigration to Canada, you must be in good health and fit. You must also provide the essential medical and police records that pertain to them. Other factors, such as age, work experience; adaptability, etc. vary depending on the immigration program or type of visa for which you are applying.
Why seeking legal aid to immigrate is important?
The immigration application process can be very difficult. Today, rules and regulations make it increasingly difficult to qualify for a Canadian visa. Whether you are applying for permanent or temporary residency in Canada, it is essential that your application is handled properly, from start to finish. Similarly, if you leave for the Canada, it also requires its own set of steps. That’s why it can be crucial to hire an immigration consultant. The last thing you want is a denied case. Knowing where to rank, what documents are needed, and how to respond to government requests is a key part of the application process. The biggest mistake behind denied applications is the lack of experience in dealing with immigration cases.
Why hire an immigration consultant for Canada Immigration 2019?
Are you wondering whether it makes sense to use an immigration consultant? Here are some of the key benefits of engaging to help you:
- Know the best path to immigration – Our society will help you determine how to meet your immigration needs.
- Profile Accuracy – We can help you avoid common mistakes that could lead to a visa refusal.
- Speed - Our professional staff will work with you to gather all the required documentation and information as quickly as possible.
- Personalized Service – Dedicated experts will work closely with you throughout the process and will be available to answer your questions.
- No missed opportunities – We monitor many different programs and visas to make sure you are in the best position to succeed.