British Columbia PNP Occupation Demand List
What are the requirements to apply for BC PNP EEBC – Skilled Worker Category?
BC PNP EEBC – Skilled Worker Category allows the province of British Columbia to search for the skilled immigrants in the federal government’s express pool. Now, to qualify for this category, the candidate must:
- Have received an Express Entry profile and a valid job seeker validation code from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada )
- Have accepted a full-time permanent job offer from an eligible British Columbia employer. Job offered must be categorized under National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level 0, A or B.
- Be qualified to work in the province
- Have a minimum of two years of directly related work experience
- Show that they are able to support themselves and any accompanying family members financially
- Have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- Be able to meet the minimum language proficiency requirements
- Have a wage offer that is line with British Columbia wage rates for the occupation
Other than the applicant requirements, there are also some requirements for the employer that they need to fulfill and for that employer must:
- Be established as an employer in good standing with the province
- Provide a full-time, indeterminate employment
- Have a good history of good workplace and business practices
- Sign an employer declaration
- Meet domestic labor market recruitment requirements
- Make the employer full time, indeterminate job offer
- Offer employer a wage that is line with industry standards
In order to start the application process, the candidate is required to create a profile with BCPNP online. After the registration with the BC PNP, candidate’s profile will be given scores based on their credentials and the scoring criteria for the British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program (BC PNP). Candidate’s profile with the highest is then invited to apply through BC PNP online by frequently held draws.
What is British Columbia demand occupation list 2019?
Following is the British Columbia demand jobs list 2019 that shows that occupations that are in demand in the province. To check whether your occupation is in demand in the province checks our updated British Columbia skilled occupation list:
|NOC Code||Occupation Name|
|621||Retailer and Wholesale Trade Manager|
|121||Insurance, real estate, and financial brokerage managers|
|631||Restaurant and Food Service Managers|
|601||Corporate Sales Managers|
|122||Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers|
|13||Senior Managers – Financial, Communications & Other Business Services|
|213||Computer & Information Manager|
|714||Facility Operation & Maintenance Managers|
|15||Senior Managers – Trade, Broadcasting & Other|
|112||Human Resources Manager|
|632||Accommodation Service Manager|
|423||Managers in Social, Community & Correctional Services|
|731||Managers in Transportation|
|421||Administrator post-secondary & vocational training|
|1111||Financial Auditors & Accountants|
|2171||Information Systems analysts & consultants|
|2174||Computer Programmers & Interactive Media Developers|
|4021||College & Other Vocational Instructors|
|4011||University Professors & Lecturers|
|1114||Other Financial Officers|
|2173||Software Engineers & Designers|
|5121||Authors & Writers|
What are the documents required for BC PNP 2019?
Following are a set of documents that are needed while applying for BC PNP:
- IELTS test result for English language proficiency (Minimum CLB level 4 is required)
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from the World Education Service (WES) or any other relevant assessing authority
- Other documents that can be required based on the relevant BC PNP category.
What is processing time for British Columbia PNP 2019?
The processing time for the application depends on various factors. 90% of the application processing time depends on the validity of the information provided and the documents submitted in order to support them. In case the applicant provides with wrong or incomplete information that will lead to delay in the application processing. Following is the table to illustrate the processing speed under BC PNP’s various sub-categories:
|Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC||2 – 3 months|
|Entrepreneur Immigration stage 1(Registration score Notification)||6 weeks|
|Entrepreneur Immigration stage 2 (Application decision notification)||4 months|
Why Immigration Experts?
Immigration Experts best Immigration Consultant will help you to resolve all of your Canadian/Australian immigration-related queries. You may contact us at 8448-450100 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Canada/Australia PR query. Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada/Australia to achieve your dream.