- Here, it is extremely important to note that those of you, who are trying to apply for the Current Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Visa Program, need to simply hurry up as the last date for the application to this hugely popular Visa is 2014 year end.
- The Current Federal Skilled Worker Program commenced on May 2014,
- Those applicants whose Current Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Visa have been accepted are automatically granted Permanent Residency (PR) of Canada.
Federal Skilled Worker Program – What all is required
- The aspirants of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) of Canada need to score minimum 67 points that is required to clear the Points System
- The minimum score cited above is prescribed by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) authority
- There are 50 occupations/work areas identified by the Canadian authorities and the applicants need to have experience of one year in any of these in the past 10 years as a basic eligibility criterion
- The FSWP will be accepting 25,000 applications in all this year for consideration
- Of this total, 1,000 applications will be chosen as the final cap for each of the identified occupations
- Here, it is pertinent to note that for many of the listed 50 occupations, the acceptable limit of 1,000 is fast approaching
The other basic eligibility conditions are —
- The applicants must not have a criminal record
- Must not be suffering from serious health problems and ailments
- Must have cleared the IELTS language test