Best Immigration Consultant in Pune
Moving to Canada or Australia can be both challenging and very time-consuming immigration process. After deciding to move to one of these countries, the first thing you should do is go to the official Canadian or Australian government immigration site and learn about the migration process. Many of us try to do this on our own, but soon understand that an immigration consultant can help us navigate the labyrinth of the immigration process for Australia and Immigration process.
Immigration Experts is the best immigration consultant in Pune when we talk about the immigrating to Canada or Australia. Both of these countries have a booming economy and to sustain that and even help in the development they are in need of skilled labor. Majority of Citizens of Pune (Punians) are skilled and have work experience especially in the IT sector. IT sector has been an evergreen occupation that in the majority of time is in-demand in both of the countries.
For Indian applicants wishing to work abroad, the best option is to use foreign consultants in Pune, Delhi and other metropolitan cities, who provide the proper details for a successful visa. The visa procedure for different countries differs a lot because of which you will find many agencies expert in immigration consultants in Canada in Pune and others in Denmark, Australia, etc. This price may not be solely monetary, because in the case of immigration, obtaining a work visa is a major obstacle.
Why Immigration Experts is the best immigration consultant in Pune?
Immigration Experts has received more immense appreciation and positive reviews from a number of happy clients we have served and offered our best in the industry services. Our motive has always been to make the immigration process much simpler and transparent so that our clients are able to realize their dream. Because of these reasons, Immigration Experts has earned their name for the best immigration consultant in Pune.
Pune is a charming little town with all the advantages of a small town and some disadvantages. Now, thanks to Immigration Experts, these drawbacks will not include the lack of proper orientation immigration, because the best immigration consultant in Pune is at your service. You can choose to work in several countries around the world, including Australia and Canada. These two countries not only enjoy a high quality of life but are also picturesque and offer many benefits to citizens, the only drawback being their complex visa. Documents that can only be guided by immigration consultants from Canada and Australia in Pune. Immigration Experts is the leading visa consultant in Pune and in the country, and you can rest assured that your application will be handled by one of the country’s most dedicated and knowledgeable consultants. Everyone in the world would naturally like to work with the greatest minds of their generation, in an environment that nurtures and honors their own talents and Immigration Experts are now here to help you achieve your dreams.
What are the countries we offer immigration services for?
We mainly deal in the following countries for their permanent resident visas:
For the above-mentioned countries, we also service for getting a Student Visa.
How to immigrate to Canada from India in 2019 with the help of best immigration consultant in Pune?
The Canadian immigration process is a point-based program. This allows the applicant to pre-determine their eligibility for immigration. The regulating body for immigration in Canada is Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC). IRCC has several immigration pathways for an immigrant to apply for various kinds of visas. If the immigrant is looking to settle in Canada on a permanent basis, getting a PR Visa is the best option to go for. Some of the immigration programs for Canada PR Visa are as follows:
- Express Entry Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
- Family Sponsorship Program
- Atlantic Immigrant Pilot Program (AIPP)
Express entry program is the most popular immigration program for Canada PR Visa. It is the fastest program to get hands-on Canada PR visa with an ideal application taking around 6 to 8 months. A point-based program managing the profiles of the immigrants who have applied under Canada’s three skilled economic immigration programs – Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC). With the help of Comprehensive Rankings System (CRS), Invitation to Apply (ITA) is issued to the express profiles with the highest rank. ITA allows the applicant to apply for Canada PR Visa to the IRCC.
The minimum requirements to immigrate to Canada from Pune through Express Entry program are as follows:
- Immigrant’s age must not be less than 18 years of age at the time of the submission of the application. The ideal age to apply is between 18 to 35 years of age. This age group awards the candidate with maximum CRS points.
- The minimum requirement for education is to have a Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification i.e diploma or degree.
- Immigrant needed to have a minimum of one year of work experience in a skilled occupation that is categorized under National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or B.
- For language proficiency, the immigrant is required to have at least 6 per band (Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing) in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for the English language.
- The immigrant will be required to clear the 67 eligibility points system. In this system, points are awarded to the immigrant’s profile based on the selection factors like age, language proficiency, work experience, work experience, adaptability, and arranged employment.
There are other major immigration programs like Provincial Nomination Program (PNP). It is for immigrants who want to settle in a particular province. For this, they have to fulfill the requirement of the respective provincial nomination program (PNP). Each PNP has a different requirement that is basically dependent on the demands of the provincial labor market. Express entry candidates can apply for a provincial nomination if they are successful to land a provincial nomination; they are awarded 600 CRS points for the same.
Providing the right set of documents is a very important aspect of the Canadian immigration process. Based on the validity of the submitted documents, the application for Canada PR Visa can be accepted or rejected. It also affects the processing time for an application submitted to IRCC for Canada PR visa. Following are the list of documents that are required generally in all the Canadian immigration programs:
- Photographs of the principal applicant
- Medical Certificate
- Police Clearance certificates
- Passport or any other traveling document
- Language test scores (IELTS examination)
- Proof of funds
Which is the best way to immigrate to Australia from Pune in 2019?
The majority of the Australian economy is based on the IT industry. IT professionals are the in-demand in Australia. This makes the country a perfect opportunity for the Indians especially from Pune to settle and work in. With the 13th largest economy in the world, Australia provides its residents with high per capita income and a very low unemployment rate that is around 5% approximately. Now, for the Australian immigration process to begin, immigrant as a skilled worker will be required to meet some of the following minimum requirements:
- An immigrant is required to have below 45 years of age
- Immigrants must show sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Immigrant field of work must be listed in Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- Immigrants credentials must be assessed by a Designated Australian assessing authority
- Immigrants will also be required to undergo a medical examination and a thorough character assessment
Other than the requirements mentioned above, an immigrant also needs to score a minimum of 65 points in Australian point assessment grid. Immigrants are awarded profile based on the selection factors like Nominated occupation, age, language proficiency, Education, Skilled employment, spouse/common-law partner qualification, etc. If an immigrant is able to fulfill the above-mentioned requirement then they are able to submit their application for Australian PR Visa and can move from India to Australia in 2019.
Now, for the skilled immigrants looking to settle in Australia on a permanent basis, they need to apply for Australia PR Visa. In 2012, Australia replaced its Skilled Worker Program to General Skilled Migration programs or commonly known as the Skill Select Program. Skill Select is a points-based program and as mentioned before, an immigrant needs to score 65 points to be eligible. Under Skill Select, there are five types of visas or subclasses. These subclasses of visas are as follows:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Graduate Temporary Visa (Subclass 485)
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored Visa (Provisional) (Subclass 489)
- Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 887)
Each one of the above mentioned requires candidates to meet their own specific requirements and get their hands on Australia PR Visa in 2019.
Minimum sets of documents that are required to immigrate to Australia from India in 2019 are as follows:
- Identity documents or Civil Status (like voter ID, Birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.)
- Work experience certificate
- Needs to provide English language test score like the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- If moving with a dependent child, they must provide their birth certificates
- Provide with a Police Clearance Certificate
Why you need the help of the best immigration consultant in Pune?
Immigration Experts – Best Immigration Consultant in Pune, will help you go through a good representation for immigration processes so that it can go as smoothly as possible. Now, some of the main reasons/services that you must consult the best immigration consultant are as follows:
- Provide an assessment of the client’s chances of being able to go through the immigration processes successfully
- Help the clients to prepare documents and applications for the various immigration processes. This includes validating the documents submitted and proofreading their accuracy and error-free
- Will assist our clients in all aspects of immigration that includes family sponsorship, temporary residence, student immigration and working aspects in the respective country
- Helps you to save time as well as money. The immigration process can be extended because of many reasons that include providing incomplete information.
What makes Immigration Experts the best immigration consultant in Pune?
Below mentioned are a few points that make us stand out from a lot of other immigration experts functioning in India and makes us the best immigration consultant in Pune:
- Dedication towards the Services.
- Maintains transparency in dealings
- Step-by-step easy guiding through the process
- A one-stop shop for all your immigration needs
- Easy assessment of the qualification and other skills
- Reasonable consultation charges
- Easy relocation services without any hassle
- Customized according to the client’s needs and requirements
- Quick and smart response to any visa or documentation problems
- Functional consultation provided by a licensed and authorized representative
- Offering No visa – No Fee service! Which means Your application and money is in “safe hands.”
Need a consultation for visa or immigration services? We can help you. Just hit us for any need by mail or phone. All you have to do is send your last resume, the curriculum vitae of your spouse (if he is married) and details about the children and their age. We have the latest information on services and updates on the selection process of various countries around the world.
We individually evaluate each request and request and try to solve without problem the most critical problems related to immigration. Anyone may be exposed to rejection in either area if they apply without having sufficient knowledge of the visa application. Among immigration experts, we try to provide the best advice possible to aspiring candidates who wish to settle abroad.