Higher Education Sector (573)
Seeking higher education in top universities of Australia is something that many youngsters and at time older individuals have dreamed of. However, to get into these universities is one thing, getting visa to study in Australia is whole another ball game. There certain laws and regulations which need to be adhered to garner Higher Education Sector Visa that mainly lets you study in Australia.
Visa Subclass 573 is the visa for which students who wishes to continue their higher education in. The applicant is eligible for this visa if they are planning to study one of the following:
- An associate or a bachelor degree.
- Advanced diploma or for higher education diploma.
- Graduate diploma or certificate.
- Masters degree through Coursework
If you are registered as a student in any Australian university to get awarded in any of the above course, you can get Higher Education Sector Visa without much hassle.
The closing date for this visa is 1st July 2016 and no longer can be applied for. In case you wish to elongate you’re stay in Australia you will be needed to apply for Student Visa Subclass 500.
Australia is a nation of OPPORTUNITIES.
For those who have already been granted Visa Subclass 573 or have applied for the same before or on 30th June 2016, they can view the basic rules and obligations along with visa details they are responsible for through Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) which is free of cost.
Duration of Higher Education Sector Visa
The duration of this visa varies from person to person and lasts till the expiry date of the visa which is informed to the visa holder on the same date that they are granted this visa.
Benefits of Visa Subclass 573
Certain advantages that are enjoyed by the visa holder are enumerated below:
- Access to impeccable study opportunity in the beautiful country of Australia.
- Part time job opportunity can also be availed. The visa holder is allowed to work for 40 hours per 15 days while the course is going on. During course breaks and vacation, this work opportunity can be extended to unlimited hours. However, it is imperative that all the rules and regulations, set forward by both State and Territory workplace, are adhered to by the student.
- Another dependent family member can accompany the visa holder, provided they clear all eligibility criteria.
- Once the visa holder has started their course, the dependant family member can take up job opportunity for up to 40 hours per fortnight. In case the course is Post Graduate, like a Masters degree, the family member can go for unlimited working hours.
- In situation wherein the family member is of 18 years or older, they can opt for a course having duration for 3 months. However, for any longer course, they need to have a student visa of their own, which can be applied from Australia itself.
Obligations Needed to be Followed by the Visa Holder
The student having been granted Australia Immigration through this visa needs to fulfill all the rules and regulations set forward for the Visa Subclass 573 since the moment they start living and studying in Australia. Furthermore, Australian laws need to be followed to the ‘T’ or the visa will get cancelled.
For Students Under the Age of 18
- Adequate and satisfactory support, accommodation and welfare arrangements need to be followed at all times till the visa lasts or the visa holder turns 18 years of age.
- In situation wherein the welfare arrangements are provided and approved for by the education provider, the visa holder can’t travel to Australia till the date mentioned for the start of welfare arrangements doesn’t come. This date is same as mentioned by the education provider on the letter called ‘Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation / Welfare Arrangements’ (CAAW).
There is a certain condition called No Further Stay that at times accompany some visas. In this situation the visa holder cannot apply for any other visa after the stay of the current visa expires. However, in certain conditions this can be disallowed for which you need to get in touch with your visa handler.
Dependent Family Member
There are certain rules that the dependent family member is obligated to follow to avoid breach of visa which might result in cancellation of the visa. These regulations are as follows:
- They must remain a member of your family till the date of visa expiry.
- Health Cover as approved should be maintained at all times.
- Sufficient financial support should be maintained.
- No more than 40 hours of working for every fortnight will be approved. However, if the visa holder has opted for Master degree, then the family member can work for unlimited hours.
Australia Immigration through this visa has much more rules, obligations and requirements that need to be met for successful application of the visa. For this you can contact us, Immigration Experts, through our website. We house proficient case experts who are experienced to deal with all sorts of issues in visa handling and are expert in making the applicant ready for the visa interviews.
Why Immigration Experts?
Immigration Experts best Immigration Consultant will help you to resolve all of your Canadian/Australian immigration-related queries. You may contact us at 8448-450100 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Canada/Australia PR query. Our experts having experience of more than 10+ years. Let Immigration Experts plan your immigration option for Canada/Australia to achieve your dream.