The Australian Student Visa privileges the applicant to land the country to study and work for a period equal to the duration of your study course plus one month. The age factor determined by the Australian government to acquire this visa is 16 years.
Australia Student Visa Subclass 500:
The Australia Study visa is featured to allow the student to stay in Australia full-time for his study period in a recognised education institution.
Document Checklist for Australia Student Visa:
The document checklist provides an indication of the evidence that needs to be submitted along with the application if it is asked.
Select the education provider offering the main courses if you have decided the package courses. If you haven’t decided on your education provider, you can leave the field blank or select ‘My provider is not listed’.
The indications by the checklist regarding the evidentiary requirements to present the necessary documents for your student visa application. Also your education provider may have their own enrolment requirements.
Student Visa can be associated to:
- Language Courses (e.g.: General English, IELTS Preparation at Cambridge, etc.)
- Professional Courses (VET Courses, Vocational Education & Training)
- Undergraduate Courses (Bachelor degree, Master’s and PhD)
Procedure to Apply
- You must apply for this study visa online.
- You can apply for this visa when you are in or outside Australia.
- After you have collected the scanned documents required for your application, create an account and apply for your student visa with our online application system known as ImmiAccount.
Note: If all the requested documents are not provided there are maximum chances that your visa application could be rejected.
Once successfully applied and further additional documentation is requested, in that case you need to submit the document and upload into ImmiAccount. Submission of documents via any other channel may result delayed processing hence recommended to prefer ImmiAccount.
Note: If you have made up your mind to apply for Study Visa you can be in or outside Australia during the time of application. If you apply for this visa from outside Australia, do not make arrangements to travel to Australia or leave your job until you have received notification in writing, that you have been granted a visa.
Work Permission with Student Visa?
Student visa allows you to work legally part time i.e. up to 40 hours every 2 weeks, during courses period and full time during course pauses.
Part-time work in Australia (4-5 hours per day) is well paid and available everywhere. The part time jobs help you to support your accommodation costs, food and transport and still save some money for shopping or travel. The best part is the school schedules will easily combine with your work.
To work while studying in Australia you are supposed to have a Tax File Number. A bank account for payment processing would be an advantage.
The Student Visa is the only visa that:
- Allows you to enter Australia with the possibility to work legally if you have already turned 31 years
- Your family members can accompany you (spouse and children as dependents).
- Enter and work in Australia those having a high risk passport. (Assessment Level 2, 3, 4)
Immigration Xperts is a renowned immigration consulting company. We have a long list of clientele in acquiring a study visa for Australia and other countries like Canada, UK etc. The arduous task is simplified by our experienced agents. Working on visa applications for a number of years have made them familiar with a few tricks that you can leverage for your benefit. Visit our website www.immigrationxperts.com for more details or contact us at 8010357357 (Toll Free.)