Australian government has made certain important considerations for investors to enter the Australian market in order to start a new business. The investors are supposed to be specific in choosing between establishing a new company, registering as a foreign company or bring in an existing company. To get the authentic and updated immigration advice is highly imperative.
The in depth approach about the business migration helps to consolidate the process efficiently and gives you the certainty to unveil your dreams to settle a business in the “The Land Down Under”.
Australian work visas include certain categories that business minded people can obtain for their employees and themselves. They are as following:Temporary Visa Categories:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Subclass 188 Visa: This 4-year visa category is a provisional visa offered to business owners and investors.
- Significant Investor Subclass 188 Visa:This 4-year provisional visa category is permitted to the individuals you keep an aim of making $5 million investment in Australia.
- Business Visitor Visas: This visa category needs to be acquired if you are willing to visit Australia for 3 months or less to attend business meetings or to explore favourable business circumstances.
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Subclass 188 Visa
Business Innovation & Investment Subclass 188 visas are specially designed for investors and business owners who have a dream and desire to settle business operations in Australia. This visa is a temporary visa and is valid for 4 years.
Duration of the Visa
If you are successful in maintaining investment in Australia for consecutive years or established an ownership interest in an Australian business, you can apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 visa.
General Criteria for the Applicants
- Acquired nomination by a State or Territory government Invitation to apply via SkillSelect
- Below 55 years of age, except that the nominating state or territory certifies that you will make an exceptional economic benefit
- Achieve the pass mark set (currently 65) in the Business Innovation and Investment Points test
- Hold a successful career in business or investment
Significant Investor Subclass 188 Visa
The Significant Investor visa is also temporary visa that valid for 4 year designed for the people who have a mindset to make an investment of AUD 5 million in Australia. It is one of the streams within the Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa.
Duration of the Visa
If you are successful to uphold an investment in Australia for 4 consecutive years, you can apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 visa. At least for 160 days you need to spend on your Significant Investor Visa in Australia and be sponsored by a state or territory government to qualify for a permanent subclass 888 visa.
Visa Criteria for the Applicants
- Should be nominated by a State or Territory government
- Invitation to apply through SkillSelect
- Minimum investment of at least AUD 5 million in a “complying investment”.
Note: There is no upper age limit for this type of visa like other business migration categories.
Business Visitor Sub Class 600 Visa
Business Visitor visas acknowledge the applicants short business trips/visits to Australia.
Duration of the Visa
A Business Visitor visa holder is entitled to stay in Australia for up to 3 months at a time to conduct business activities. The business visitor visa cannot be extended while the applicant is in Australia. This is visa with restricted rights. It allows the applicant to attempt following activities.
- Conduct general business or employment enquiries
- Review, investigate, negotiate, review and finalize business contracts
- Official government government-to-government visit activities
- Engage in conferences, trade fairs/seminars until the organisers do not fund for your participation.
Criteria to Acquire Sub Class 600 Visa:
- Visit Australia for business purposes
- Your business background should be relevant to the nature of your proposed business in Australia.
- Sufficient funds to support yourself in Australia
- Ensure that you will travel back to your home country after your purpose to visit Australia is over.
Residence Visa categories:
- Business Talent (Migrant) Visa: Business Talent (Migrant) visas are acknowledged to people holding a successful business career as business owner or people with Venture Capital funding in Australia.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 Visa:The Subclass 188 Provisional Business Innovation and Investment becomes permanent.
Business Talent (Migrant) Visa
Business Talent (Migrant) visas are permanent visas that are acknowledged to applicants in two streams:
- Significant Business History Stream: for people with interests in large business takeover
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream: for people who can approach to venture capital funding of at least AUD 1 million
Duration of the Visa
This visa acknowledges permanent residence status to the applicants.
Criteria for the Visa for the Applicants
- Acquire nomination from the Australian State or Territory government to migrate to Australia.
- Application invitation via the SkillSelect system
- Authentic assurance to settle a new business or involve in an existing business after landing Australia.
Business Innovation and Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 Visa
The Subclass 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Residence) visa is the permanent stage for the subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa. There are two streams depending on which stream was applied for at the provisional visa stage:
- Business Innovation Stream: propose business settled in Australia that successfully meets asset and turnover criteria
- Investor Stream:hold an investment in Australia bonds for 4 years
Common Criteria for the Applicants:
- Nomination by the State or Territory Government who nominated you for the subclass 188 visa, with a permission acquired to change State or Territory
- Authentic commitment to maintain your business or investment activities in Australia
- Satisfactory agreement with Australian Commonwealth, State and Territory laws
How can we help you?
The business migration process can be extremely complex and determining positive chances of qualification is imperative. Your criteria may be qualifying in different business migration categories. You need the assistance and guidance from reliable experts to check your likely eligibility for business migration. Contact Immigration Xperts for assistance in your visa application, also you can book a consultation through our website www.immigrationxperts.com. We accord you a comprehensive preliminary assessment of your chances of eligibility for business migration. The arduous process of visa processing and guidance is simplified by our experienced immigration specialists. Working on visa applications for a number of years have made them familiar with a few tricks that you can leverage for your benefit. To know more contact us at 8010357357 (Toll Free.)